Friday, December 19, 2014

Bathroom Tales 1

So I walked into the women's room and it was...fragrant. No big. That's what it's for. There was a woman standing at the sink, no one else there, and I assumed it was her. Again, no big. I did what anyone with bathroom etiquette would do and avoided eye contact and went quickly into a stall to do my business.

But then she left.

I immediately panicked, realizing that of course anyone who came in after me would think I had bombed the place and I wanted no part of that. It was a race against time to finish my business and get the hell out of there.

I made it.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what it's like to have bathroom anxiety.

1 comment:

  1. Been there. Usually I look around to see if there's air freshener. If you get in a few sprays before someone walks in, it nullifies the argument. If someone walks in and it WAS you that bombed the place, you wouldn't have been able to get up and spray mid-bomb. That way they assume it was someone before. Oh god. I've thought about this too much.

    ReplyDelete